its my birthday

 title says it all

my dad told me this thing abt this person who wrote down their goals on their birthday n then they put the list away n didnt look at it until the day before their next birthday n allegedly 75% of their goals were achieved so im gonna debunk this theory im gonna make my list n i wont tell on here n i wont tell anyone i will just write the list n put it away n i will update in 364 days

also i picked out my own cake it was rlly good it was 4 different kinds of cake in one bc i couldnt decide im so terribly indecisive so when i saw it i knew it was a means to an end n i had 3/4 slices bc one of them was double chocolate n i alrdy know what chocolate will taste like so i skipped tht one n i had carrot cake, caramel cake, n red velvet

i had my birthday dinner on wednesday instead of friday bc i wanted time for karaoke bc i had friday by rebecca black on my karaoke song list n my birthday was on a friday so i had to do it but i had a scheduling conflict n i might do it sunday instead it just works better n im still gonna sing friday idc

i feel like this is my best birthday i did everything i wanted i got my hair done n its so amazing n beautiful n i feel so cool n i got new clothes n i even got a stove for my birthday which i know its not just for me our oven was just broken but it was during my birth month so id like to think its for me mostly bc i bake the most n i was the most pained by the death of the oven

i feel more like myself than i did before n im getting closer n i wanna be the best version of myself rn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blog moment

day 1

doing piano again !!!